Are you a blogger or online influencer looking to expand your reach and share your knowledge?
We are looking for contributors who are passionate about living a better life and have the writing chops to entertain, engage and educate an affluent audience.
Pitch Your Article
The best way to see if you’d be a fit is a trial run. We can usually tell within the first 2 paragraphs of an article if we like your writing or not.
Guidelines for the Pitch:
- Article needs to be completely unique to us. Do not submit an article to us that is already published, we do not syndicate content.
- Writing needs to be immaculate; without exception. Any obvious grammatical mistakes or typos will result in an automatic rejection. Please proof-read your work!
- Subject should be related to household concerns: health, food/cooking, fitness, parenting etc.
- A minimum of 1,500 words, but preferably more than 2,500.
- Please include at least 3 authority, non-commercial outbound links
- Please include at least 1 internal link to a previous post on TheOlive.com
We only work directly with people who are comfortable using their real names on their work and looking to build their brands. Agencies will not be accepted.
We like your Pitch, let’s Publish!
If we are happy with your writing, we will ask you to find some imagery from royalty free sites (or your originals!) to accompany your article, as well as your author bio where you may include a homepage link (do-follow) to your website. In addition, you will need to agree to our contributor terms:
- Our editor reserves the right to modify any part of the article at any time, including text, images, outbound links or any other part; with the exception of the author bio.
- The article will become the property of TheOlive.com Inc.
- We may at anytime cease to accept new articles from you or any other contributor for any reason.
We look forward to reading your submissions!